Bath 01225 641 064 | Bristol 0117 335 5064 | Radstock 01761 233 289

Civil Partnerships

Estranged spouse

Civil Partnerships

Over recent years the law has changed to treat Civil Partnerships in a similar way to marriages. As a result the procedure for ending a civil partnership is the same as divorce, although it results in a final order for dissolution rather than a decree absolute.

Also, financial aspects are dealt with according to similar procedures and criteria as for married couples. Please see our section on divorce and financial settlement aspects for details of costs estimates and what to expect.

Covid-19: We remain open and are providing a full service across all areas of Family LawRead more >